Divorce in progress child support?


So, your divorce is pending and you need child support. Your attorney can file a Motion for Temporary Relief, and ask the court to order child support on a temporary basis while the case is pending. So, there are avenues to get some child support while the case is pending. Reach out to a family law attorney to understand child support issues.