When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?


So, you have a pending divorce, and the other spouse wants to move out of the state of Florida. That really will not happen, unless both spouses agree to it. There usually is a temporary order that’s issued by the court when a divorce is filed, that says, “Keep the status quo,” meaning, “Keep what’s going on in the case before it was filed.” So the court’s not going to allow that to happen.